1) We respect the right of each child to be allowed to experience the excitement of learning by his or her own choice and at his or her own individual pace.
2) It is our responsibility to create a non-competitive environment which allows each child to successfully self-construct his or her tools for learning.
3) We believe in the Montessori philosophy to follow the child in his or her own path to self-discovery.
4) We need to provide the fundamental skills and attitudes essential for a lifetime of creative thinking and learning through an uninterrupted work cycle.
5) We believe in a multi-age grouping of students corresponding to the appropriate planes of development.
6) We believe in creating a classroom community based on peace, responsibility, respect for oneself and others, and respect for the environment.